Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby quilts are the Bomb!

Before I even had children I was busy making baby quilts, as I knew I'd need them some day. I had them made in both blue and pink, but I didn't get to use those pink ones for a long time, as we had six sons, before we ever got a daughter. Here are some of the quilts I've made for babies.
This on was made for Davin & LeAnn Kinlichee's baby, Sarah Louise in Ganado, Az.









Floating pinwheels are my favorites to do. I've made at least 8 of this patterns, giving them to some of our nephews and nieces, and also to some of my former students.











This quilt was made for Minerva Miracle Vasquez in Steamboat, Az. She was born May 6, 2008. She is a miracle because she and her mom survived a fatal accident that killed her wonderful father, Anthony.





But I have also done set in pinwheels. This one was done for Dawn & Jared Ludlum's baby Ryan in Ganado, Az.

No comments: